Evolutionary models of structured populations: integrating methods
We aim at bringing together researchers working on different structures that influence the evolution of populations. Structures are here broadly conceived, they may be spatial structures (e.g. individuals living in a subdivided territory), interaction-based structures (e.g. food webs) as well as demographic structures (e.g. life cycles). The workshop is meant to be an occasion in which one gets to know techniques and ideas used by other scholars to deal with seemingly different structures that may extrapolate to the study of one’s own structure of interest.
The following speakers are confirmed so far:
- Florence Débarre (Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherche en Biologie (CIRB))
- Oana Carja (University of Pennsylvania)
- Bartlomiej Waclaw (University of Edinburgh)
- Annette Baudisch (Max-Planck Odense Center)
- Nicole Creanza (Vanderbilt University)
Scientific Organization: Stefano Giaimo & Laura Hindersin (MPI for Evolutionary Biology)
Registration will start in a few weeks.